Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hall Ranch - the rest of the story

Here's the rest of the photos from the "day after"....

































That's about it for the weekend except for the ones I got a little creative with. More to post on those. Keep checking in. Thanks for coming by and feel free to subscribe for updates. I have sold out of calendars for now but am thinking of ordering more if anyone is interested. Let me know.
Remember 2013 calendars will be available by June but I need some good chopper shots to include. As always, if you have a bike you would like to submit to the calendar project, just contact me with a shot and a time you have open to meet up for a layout. I can be reached here. If you just want a photo shoot of your bike or..... let me know. Appointments are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got somethin to say? Do it here or keep it to yourself.